Introducing the Titan World books – eleven titles based on or around the members of Titan Group. The Titan Series is written by NYT Bestselling Author Cristin Harber. Action-packed, alpha heroes and heroines, all kinds of weapons, guns-a-blazing, taking down terrorists – and full of SIZZLE! I highly recommend this series!!
My contribution is called Twisted Desire. I’ve hinted in past books that Rhys has worked with Parker…but now I got to write it for REAL. It was so much fun, and I sincerely hope Titan fans and Solsti / Watcher fans will enjoy this book!
Amazon Barnes & Noble Kobo iBooks
Rhys MacLeod is a warrior first and a hacker second. Preserving the balance of power among supernatural beings is his prime directive, as well as keeping it far from human eyes. The discovery of a man killed by magical force on a Chicago street lands him on an op he didn’t expect. He’s good, but solving this crime requires a call to the best of the best.
Parker Black of Titan Group never met a network he couldn’t infiltrate. Along with Titan team member Locke Oliver and Megan, a scientist who witnessed the murder, they uncover a maze of encrypted files and unethical DNA manipulation.
Rhys is duty bound to keep all supernatural details hidden from his human friends, so identifying the killer becomes more complicated when clues indicate the perp isn’t human. And when the murderer shows up at their location, every second counts before its true nature is revealed.
We have a Titan World page set up on the following retailers, where you can view details on ALL titles:Amazon Barnes & Noble Kobo iBooks
(Apologies if the iBooks link doesn’t take you to the page – it is still in progress)
And you can sign up for the Titan World newsletter and several lucky winners will receive advance copies of ALL TITAN WORLD EBOOKS!
And now, a quick Q and A (or…what the heck are you writing about…humans??)
- What is Titan World? Titan World is a collection of books that stems from the Titan Series, written by NYT Bestselling Author Cristin Harber. The series is romantic suspense / military romance – action packed and full of sizzling romance. Cristin invited me and 9 other authors to write a story in her “world,” and gave us all free rein. What that means is some of us wrote new characters (siblings or friends of Titan characters), some wrote spin offs of existing Titan stories, and some – like me – have her guys and my guys team up. Which leads me to…
- Which of your characters are in this story? Rhys, Enza, and Jude. Rhys, my tech savvy demon, gets stumped and needs to call the best hacker who ever lived, Parker Black of Titan group. As noted above – I’ve hinted that Rhys worked with him in the past (going all the way back to Wicked Flames!), and that Rhys worked with a human group in general, but now IT GETS REAL!
- Are the Titan World characters human or supernatural? I have the distinction of being the only paranormal romance author in the group. My book involves my Lash demons working with Titan to solve a murder in Chicago – only Titan guys don’t believe in anything magic or supernatural, so Rhys, Enza, and Jude have to keep things hidden. (Can you imagine me sending humans to Torth? Maybe I should have plunked all those special ops dudes in the middle of the nymph colony and see how they handled it. Haha)
- Will I understand your story if I’ve never read a Titan novel? Yes. My story is a self-contained mini adventure and can be read as a standalone companion to either series.
- Is this like Kindle Worlds? Yes. The only difference is that Kindle World books are only available on Amazon, and Titan World books are available on other retailers as well.
- Where does Twisted Desire fall in the Watchers Kiss series? It technically is not and will not be part of the series, but chronologically it takes place after Awakening Kiss.
- Is there a reading order to the Titan World? No – though Amazon has decided to assign numbers to all the stories anyway. There is NO READING ORDER.
- When will the books release? January 16 on iBooks, and January 24 on Amazon, B&N, and Kobo